Our business parks offer a mixture of industrial, office and storage space. We acquire and operate industrial zoned properties that are repositioned to enhance the working environments of our clients.
Our management company provides the operational platform that starts with finding new sites, transforms sub-optimal industrial and commercial spaces, fills them up, sells units and runs the day-to-day services for each park.
We significantly add value to these assets using our internal operating platform that does the following:
- Leases out vacant spaces through a combination of larger conventional leases at market rates and breaking up spaces into smaller micro units
- Changes the use of traditional industrial space into office, storage and retail warehousing space which are segmented
- Sets up sectional title schemes at certain parks and sells units to end-user investors at 30% - 50% above the purchase rate per square metre paid on acquisition
- Disposes of parks to external investors and we recycle equity into new assets
- Manages properties on behalf of third-party owners under long term Park Operator Agreements
We either manage parks owned by our property-owning investment companies or we manage on behalf of external property owners or those who purchase sectional title units from us. All parks, irrespective of ownership, are managed in terms of Park Operating Agreements and Park Conduct Rules.
At its core, our business model is that of a real estate business with an operational overlay that benefits from clients and users, who are offered far more than what traditional real estate companies are offering through vanilla leases with no additional benefits.